Titan Poker is now available in a flash version that allows you to play through the browser without downloading or installing software on your computer. You can play Titan Poker online in your browser at any time and from any place with Internet access. Therefore, customers of the room can become users of the Linux and Mac operating systems.
How to play Titan Poker in a browser?
To play in Titan Poker in a browser, you need to click on the “Play Now” button, which is located on the main page of the official website of the room. When launching the application for the first time, change the security settings of your browser, following the recommendations that appear in the pop-up window.
After this, do the following:
- Update on the computer Adobe Flash Player;
- For the correct game of Titan Poker in the browser you need to allow pop-ups. This is done in the browser settings;
- Next, you need to go to the site of the room and select the Flash version of the application.
Having completed all these steps, you will get access to all the features of the room. In addition, the game in the browser has such advantages as:
- Convenience. You can run software not only on your computer, but also on someone else’s, for example, on a working one. You can open the required page in a few seconds and close it just as quickly;
- The ability to play on devices for which you do not have administrator rights;
- The ability to hide the hobby from other people, as the browser history is easily cleared.
You can also play Titan Poker online in a browser if your computer has an operating system for which a poker client is not designed or the device does not have powerful technical characteristics.
How to run a flash version?
You can play in Titan Poker in a browser if the following minimum requirements are met to run the flash version:
- CPU frequency at least 1.6 GHz CPU;
- At least 512 MB of RAM;
- 256 megabyte video card;
- Microsoft Windows XP SP2 operating system;
- Browsers – Chrome 14+, IE9 +, Safari5 + or FireFox 7+;
- Adobe Flash Player at least 10.0.22.87.
You can play the flash version only after registration and authorization on the website of the room. If you use a mobile or desktop client account, then you do not need to re-register. It is allowed to use one balance in all variants of the game client.
Flash version setup
Flash is an application that runs and runs in an Internet browser environment and recreates sound and images. If TitanPoker does not work in the browser, then you should do the following:
- Check your browser version and update it, or install if it isn’t. Better to use browsers like Opera, Mozilla or Google Chrome. Flash player is updated for free on the developer’s website. Go to the Adobe page, find the “Install flash player” item, uncheck the box next to agree to install additional programs and the player will be updated or installed;
- If the extensions that block them are installed in the Flash and Java Skript settings, disable them;
- Allow pop-ups for the Titan Poker room by adding the address of the room to the list of allowed;
- Refresh the page and run the software.
All these settings are made only once and after their implementation everything should work properly. But, if this does not happen, and you do not have access to the room, then most likely it is blocked. There are several ways to bypass the lock.